Friday, July 6, 2012

The Intern is Coming - Meet Hannah

Hannah Ruth Groves


I am the second born of four children in a family of seven (my brother recently got married). I have lived as a youth pastor's daughter my whole life in Greenville, IL. Growing up I had many 'typical' struggles with family, but can now honestly say that by the grace of God we have wonderful relationships with each other and thoroughly enjoy spending time together. I will be entering my senior year at Greenville College.
 
My major is Urban/Cross Cultural Ministry and my minor is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. I'm a dreamer--passionate (and many days simply striving to be passionate) about God's global church, social justice issues and growing in relationship with Jesus Christ. At school, I am a member of the volleyball team, our school's homeless outreach and work at our on-campus coffee shop.
 
I love to do crafts, have one-on-one chats, journal, travel, read children's books and spend time being active outdoors. I might get competitive if you break out a board game, but I'd be put to shame in a drawing contest. I'll try just about any food you put in front of me and hope to someday own/make a hammock in which, over the years many will come to simply be.

No comments: